Wankers

6/10/2008 05:52:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

How much is a TV license these days? Over £120 ain't it? Why have the BBC spent probably miwyans in expenses to allow Gary Lineker, Alan Hansen and approximately 20 other pundits and various other gits to travel to Austria for Euro 2008 when England have not even qualified?

Do they need to be there? No. Even if England had qualified do they need to be there? No. Hansen has been a pundit for the BBC about 40 years now, give or take. When was the last time he didn't begin his analysis with something along the lines of..."insert team name here had pace, movement, passion, ability, passing etc etc"

He's reading it off a fucking card, he has been for years. He's got two sets. One for bad games which say how poor the defending has been and the one I just mentioned. And what the fuck is that scar on his head? Have the BBC inserted circuitry in him in order to robotise and thus control their punditry?

Alan Shearer too. Monosyllabic, monotonic monotony. They're something akin to the Stepford husbands. He is married I think. I haven't completed my research, but I'm pretty sure he must make love in the same fashion he discusses football. Poor woman. I'm not one to cast aspersions, but I'll wager his wife has entertained a few gardeners and postmen in her time.

In fact, the only thought that assuages my frustrations at the jolly old time all of these people are having at the license payers expense, is all of them cuckolded by the male population back in the UK regularly during the next three weeks. I'm off now as it happens to give Alan Hansen' s wife a seeing to, she's got passion, movement, dribbling etc etc

Alan's wife Wendy at home earlier today

0 comments:

Post a Comment