I'm ruined

6/05/2008 01:23:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I bought some footwear from a well known intrawebs auction site recently. They took about a month to arrive and I didn't even get them in time for Vegas.

I heard noffin' from the dude and eventually had to resort to one of those Paypal dispute efforts. I was having my sandals God damn it.

I got them eventually. I left a neutral rating though. Ha, in your face sandal seller, no one fucks with me. However though, I just now got me a phone call from the seller who accused me of lying and told me he was jolly well going to report me to Ebay and then I shall be receiving a letter from his solicitor!

A solicitor of all things. Awesome! I tried to make him see sense and that, but he was having none of it. I've ruined his business you see. He sends out cabillions of damned pairs of footwear every hour and no one else has ever complained so I must be at fault, he argued. He then said somethings about me Mam and hung up on me.

All this is true apart from the thing about me Mam. I did some snooping and discovered in no time at all that he wasn't being entirely honest with me. As it turns out I am not, NOT the only person with postal and communication issues with this joker. No sir!

Check out his scores. Is he suing all 17 of us?

If you need sandals, go to the market, that's what I've learnt from this episode. I'm all traumatised now. I was so diplomatic too, you'd have been proud of me, I didn't even call him a silly cunt. I did call him a mental oaf though as I hung up on him. I feel so so sorry for his employees, dear Gah and his family. Oh those poor children.

Seriously though, who does that? Who behaves like that over the sale of some summer footwear? They're not even that nice anyway when all is said and done, in fact I'm off out now to buy some honest to goodness flip flops. Wish me luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment