Don't eat those sweets Po-land

6/03/2008 11:34:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I won't lie to you, I've backed Poland to win the European footballing championships of 2008. I accepted the price of 80.0 and paid 50 of your UK pounds for it. The way I see it right, the way I see it, is Croatia are rubbish without Eduardo.

Also, the Jormans ain't even that good, so really they ought to qualify, oui? So they qualify and their price should shorten to a lay-offable level, but of course we won't do that cause laying bets off is for mincers - Amarillo Slim said that, I'm paraphrasing, but it's what he said.

So then in the next round assuming Poland finish 2nd, they'd play either Portugal or the Czech Republic; both beatable teams, which takes the Poles through to the semi-finals where they would play either the Jormans again or Portugal and the Czechs depending on who wins group A. You following me?

So obviously Poland would win that game and then in the final they'd end up beating probably Italy on penalties giving me nearly 4 bags of sand and Poland some long sought after revenge on both Italy and Germany for their entanglements during the War. HA HA!! In Hitler and Mussolini's face posthumously speaking.

The end.


0 comments:

Post a Comment