Ooooh aaahhh boooooo yeeesssssss uuuhhhh

12/01/2007 06:58:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I haven't bothered subscribing to that Setanta sports thingy channel, and so I have been unable to watch Arsenal this evening. I've had to resort to listening to it on the wireless. This is the lowest common denominator for keeping track of a football match; apart from maybe watching Ceefax updates.

You're having to judge by the noises the crowd make, what's happening and it's a hellish experience. Currently the beautiful Arsenal are 2-1 up, but Alan Green and the Villa fans are creating havoc with my blood pressure. When this is over I shall have a stiff drink and possibly another stiff drink. I thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous on 3 December 2007 at 14:23

As a Villa fan we were unlucky not to get a point out of that. Great match though with Arsenal playing their usual style of "Total Football" in the first half but Villa pinning them back a bit in the second. Very promising from Villa difficult to be too gutted about it...but just a little. Still enjoying our 4 nil thrashing of Blackburn Rovers though!!

-kez

Post a Comment