Before one learns to fly one must first learn to walk and run

2/28/2008 08:25:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


Is Branson taking the piss? Virgin have a file on me, know you're f*cking customer Richard. Forget the $200,000 for the ticket, ..I need oxygen just to go to Vegas, how is he expecting me to cope with space travel?

Jesus! As for medical insurance... it was hard enough getting a policy for a week in the USA;

- Hello Endsleigh?...I'd like some travel insurance please, one that covers pre-existing medical conditions.
- OK sir no problem, where are you going
- Space
- Yeah ok, jog on silly c*nt. click

Even if I was loaded and the picture of good health, he's having a Turkish if he thinks I'd trust him to blast me into space. Sort your airline and your trains out first.

Once you can carry people from Liverpool to London without subjecting them to serious psycological trauma then you can consider launching people into space. That's what I always say. F*cks sake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment