80's most awesome theme tunes

2/10/2008 04:17:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

You know the problem with kids today has nothing to do with a lack of discipline or respect, it all stems from TV shows today having rubbish theme tunes. I think the break down in law an order in our society can be regressed back to the cancellation of shows such as The A-Team and Magnum P.I., Buck Rogers and to a lesser extent, The Dukes of Hazard.

All cracking theme tunes that captured our imagination and attention because they were all at least one minute long. Canceling these shows is why kids have no attention span now. When I was 12 I didn't want to waste my time beating up pensioners or knocking back Woodpecker Cider before roasting the town bike in some waste land behind the Chinese take-way; no sir, I wanted to get home in time for Knight Rider.

You can't tell me it's a coincidence the most violent night of the week just happens to be when Strictly Come Dancing is on BBC1. You don't need ASBO's to straighten out the youth of today, you need theme tunes damn it.












How awesome do you feel after watching all that? I rest my case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment