So now then..

11/03/2007 01:29:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

My poker travels take me to the most exotic locations. Bristol, Coventry, Luton and Gloucestershire etc. Tomorrow, its Walsall. Although twinned with Mulhouse in France and a fat American guy's arse cleavage in Montana, Walsall boasts a culture and frangrence all of its own.

The plan is to take down the APAT English championship game, although I don't actually have a seat yet. I shall use my charm and wherever possible, my cunning (a bribe) to get in, and then subject the 200 strong field to a lesson in poker. Or, I shall not get a seat and pop over to Staffordshire to see my cousin and have some tea. He still has my watch you know.

Prior to the poker, there's the small matter of the mighty Arsenal showing Man Yoo how to play the beautiful game. I shall not bet on Arsenal, but a loop-hole in my self-imposed rule may see a cheeky punt on Eduardo to score in 90 minutes.

I have nothing interesting to say in this post, I'm just killing time while my Horlicks heats up. And now the weather..they say it may cool down...ooooh Horlicks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment