Saturday wagering

11/21/2009 10:46:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


I've placed a few wagers this morning. I'm backing Madison Du Berlais in the Betfair Chase. by my way of thinking a French horse has to win this one given the week that lot are having, but I can't be backing Kauto Star - not at odds-on and not with an Irish jock. There's just no way an Irish-French combo has got a prayer of succeeding in anything this week. There's a natural order to things in this universe and this is entirely disorderly.

Football wise I fancy Liverpool to beat Man City today - a shocking game though with maybe a crappy single goal separating two teams who have ideas well above their respective stations. Coventry win today too today as do Manchester United (eventually after a scrappy first half ending 1-1).

So there you are then. I shall now have a poo and then off to Luton.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment