A new dawn

11/22/2009 11:57:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


I've spent this morning sifting through the charred and broken remains of my APAT experience yesterday - alas there has been nothing to salvage. I was prosecuted to the full extent of Murphy's Law.

Everything that could have gone wrong did, and a few things that really shouldn't be able to go wrong also did - I can only assume - because of my unsympathetic dismissal of the Irish protests earlier this week over the Thierry Henry controversy.

It would have been cheaper and far less distressing had I just woken up yesterday about 11am, set fire to £200 and gone back to bed.

Still, you've got to laugh. Paulie "two thumbs" Townsend is in great shape for day 2 and as we speak probably regretting offering up a 10% deal prior to the tournament as he is sure to take this one down with just a few closet transvestite Germans between him and the title.


Today is a new dawn, a new day and I shall spend it in my Marks and Spencer's lounge-wear watching cowboy films inbetween snoozes.



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment