Champions League wagers

11/04/2009 04:53:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Yossi: Feminine mannerisms, but a good player nonetheless

I've taken the decision that I shall only play the £300 at DTD this weekend if my Trixie wager I've placed this evening comes in. It pays just over £300 and I see no reason at all why this shouldn't be a successful wager.

I hold Yossi Benayoun in high regard. I have done since he scored for West Ham against the Totts and denied them a fourth place finish at Arsenal's expense in the process. I have therefore bet on him to score tonight within 90 minutes. I assume he's playing. If Liverpool are to score tonight I can only see young Yossi's name on the score sheet.

I have also bet on the beautiful Cesc Fabregas to score this evening and finally I should think that Unirea Urziceni will beat Rangers given that they appear to be disappearing rapidly from the football map.

Cesc: beautiful

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment