Miscellaneous crap

8/26/2009 03:31:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I can't sleep tonight. I've loaded up on gummy bears and they're sitting heavy in my stomach. They're addictive are gummy bears. There's a potent chemical in them that can monkey with your brain, but I do so love their fruity goodness.

I haven't been sleeping well recently to be fair to the gummy bears people. I feel quite pathetic and weedy as we speak if the truth be told. It took me nearly an hour to make a sammich last night when I got home as I found it an exhausting process and a mentally taxing one. I also became cold and violent shivering ensued causing an almost fatal accident with a sharp piece of bacon.

I shall really have to load up with protein drinks and meat sammiches if I'm to have any chance of focusing this weekend at the APAT event. I fear I may run out of steam before I get an opportunity to give my chips away to all and sundry via poor play and over optimistic bluffing.

I'm struggling with just the idea of being awake for a whole day's play. It makes my knees go wobbly. If they didn't have a dress code at Dusk Till Dawn I'd seriously give some thought to showing up in my slippers and dressing gown. One needs to be comfortable. Alas, I shall have to buy the soundtrack to the Rocky films to see me through the weekend and help me man up.

* * *

Sport now and how surprising that West Ham's fixture with Millwall was marred by several disturbances. By disturbances I mean 40 year old fat cockneys running onto the pitch and baring their horrible fat bellies. Very disturbing indeed. Why did they not venture any further than the half-way line? Standing on their tippy toes shouting "caaaaaaaarm on then" to their opposite numbers some 60 yards away behind a wall of riot police wasn't too macho really was it as posturing goes.

I'm no authority on preventing football violence, but I did think the strategy of reducing Millwall's ticket allocation in the hope that there would be less of them to police was slightly naive. They essentially guaranteed violence outside the ground with this tactic.

Much better to give Millwall fans the whole end and contain them within the stadium where no one would really get hurt than have them pelting around the streets in awful Burberry clothing demolishing the local vicinity and denying the locals the use of the kebab shops. I've had a look at various London webcams and the damage is horrendous. The rioting must have spread to the entire East End and South London too judging by what a shit state the place is in.

Faaaaaackin' come on neeeeeeeen

* * *

Do you find Fiona Bruce attractive? I don't. A lot of fuss is made over her, but I just can't see it and I have a newsreader fetish too. She looks a bit like a Klingon to me with her funny eye brows. It must be something she does in bed that's given her such a sultry reputation. She's probably an arse licker and piss whore. They're very rare. Of course once you find one there's no going back is there?

Left, Bruce an alleged arse licking piss whore and right, a Klingon

Much like watching sport in High Definition. They say once you've experienced High Definition you can never back to just normal telly. Once you've found a woman prepared to lick your arse you're never going to satisfied with one who just gives blowies are you? Bruce is probably an arse licker and almost certainly a piss whore. Elsewise her popularity makes no sense. No sense at all.

Now then, the bears are wearing off. I must rest.



Labels: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment