Late night wagering

8/12/2009 03:57:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I thought, before I went to bed tonight, I'd place a long-term Yankee wager as something within me told me I should. This bet pays £10,000 from an £11 investment and if it comes in I shall almost certainly invest the money in Lego.

So now in chronological order: College Causeway to win Irish Derby - 5/1; Kevin Shaffel to win the WSOP main event 10/1; New York Yankees to win the World Series - 3/1; Baltimore Ravens to win the Superbowl 22/1.

There's some optimistic selections in this wagering quadraplex, but every oak tree was once an acorn and ...and you know, stuff.

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 13 August 2009 at 18:09

I've steamed into Ladbrokes 100/30 that Baltimore win their division. Joe Flacco was great last year and will only improve, and they can definitely finish above Pittsburgh. Thought 100/30 was massive.

Not sure who to back outright yet though, but Baltimore will be well worth a tickle no doubt.

Post a Comment