Grange Hill

8/30/2009 07:45:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I've been watching many many episodes of Grange Hill on the You Toobs today. Series 9 from 1986. A classic series. This was the year of Zammo's heroine addiction, which if I hark back to when I first saw this series, I had predicted to my school chums. "He's got a heroine addiction," I told them. "That's why he keeps selling his stuff, a heroine addiction."

I had a huge crush on Laura Regan at this time. I had just started wanking in 1986 and I should imagine she was the reason. I bet she'd love to know that. I'll tell her if I ever bump into her. Hi I'm Rich, I started wanking cause of you.

Danny Kendall was my favourite character. The 4ft 5 rebel who smoked twenty Benson's an episode. Back in the 80's kids like him at my school had their own class now they have their own syndrome. Oh how I wish I could go back to the 80's; a better time, a simpler time.



Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by george on 31 August 2009 at 14:22

Yep same here mate, i used to masturbate something chronic over the grange hill babes.
My top 5 wanks.
1. Claire Scott - Paula ann Bland
2. Cally donnington - Simone Hyams
3. Laura Regan - Fiona Lee-Frazier
4+5 The buckfield twins

Post a Comment