A close call

3/21/2007 12:49:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I nearly lost my life today. I was in the process of suffocating as I had put this bag over my face and sucked in. The warning, as you can see, says it ought to be kept away from babies and children, but mentions nothing about grown men, so I figured I would be fine to do what I wanted with it.

Fortunately just as I was about to sh*t myself and my face had turned purple my Mum turned up at my place with some dinner for me and some Monster Munch and ripped the thing off my head and brought me round with a few slaps and by squirting bleech in my eyes. She then went around my place with a biro adjusting all warning labels to include advice for adults.

Close call folks, close call. Still, my brush with death has made me appreciate life and I have vowed to live every day as it if it were my last. I have also vowed to express the deep affection I have for the people in my life via rear goosings for the ladies and firm handshakes and back pattings for the chaps.

1 comments:

Comment by Nicola on 21 March 2007 at 16:09

I'm glad your Mum was at hand with the bleach or who knows what might have happened.I had a near death experience while choking on a Loveheart a while back.

Post a Comment