Hattons flattened

11/22/2008 05:17:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I still haven't decided whether or not to have a punt on Paulie Malignaggi. I have had a rather large wager on Ben Tackie though to beat Ricky Hatton's brother up in one of the earlier fights.

I don't generally enjoy wagering the amount of monies I've had on this fight especially when I'm relying on someone else's knowledge, but from what I've been able to ascertain, Matthew Hatton would never be able to get near a fight like this if his brother wasn't the main attraction.

Matthew Hatton may be able to hold his own in the car park of the Kings Head on Moss side, but Ben Tackie in Vegas is a different proposition. I hope. If Tackie can give Ricky Hatton a decent fight this ought to be fairly comfortable. **

Both Hattons to lose might be a cheeky wager. Possibly paying about 4/1 by the time the average drunken Brit has come home from the pub and patriotically lumped on both Hatton brother's only to fall asleep with their head in a kebab and miss the fights.

Ricky Hatton struggled to make the weight yesterday which must have consequences later in the fight. His stamina was already in question, but if all he's had to eat in 24 hours is a bowl of lentil soup he may just do us a favour and pass out somewhere around round 9 or 10.

**Update: Fuck my life.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment