Charles in charge

11/14/2008 07:44:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Apparently when Prince Charles finally becomes King he wants to be known as King William V instead of Charles III because he doesn't want to associate himself with the two previous Charles'. Charles I was obviously beheaded by Oliver Cromwell, and his son spent most of time shagging. One can see the awkward irony here given that Prince Charles' first wife insatiable lust for random cock. I very much doubt the two previous Charles' wish to be associated with Prince Charles who coludn't even keep a Primary School teacher happy in bed. La-who-zer.

Before he dies I want paternity tests carried out on William and Harry. I've never been convinced either one of them have a single strand of Charles' DNA in them. Once the current Monarch pops her Royal clogs I'd like to see them all done away with to be honest. I think Britain could do with the same sort of hierarchy they have at McDonalds. Something like that, I don't know. I feel a bit funny now. My vindaloo is infusing. Must lie down.


0 comments:

Post a Comment