Enough is enough BBC

11/28/2008 07:26:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

The BBC really are getting my dander up. I issued them with a thorough reprimanding just a few days ago for getting involved in journalistic sensationalism and competing for ratings and I've just now seen they've bally well offered up a perfect example of what I'm talking about by moving Countryfile from Sunday morning to peak-time Sunday evening and ditching their middle aged female presenters in the process because they feel they won't appeal to the shows new audience.

This is a show to be fair I've never seen because of it's on in the morning and I've no idea who three of the four female presenters in question are. I do however know one of those presenters is Michaela Strachan and that's just outrageous behaviour because she is on my all time awesome female TVist list with Felicity Kendall, Jenny Agutter and Carol Smilie.

Alright fair enough she doesn't look particularly glamourous in this picture, but neither would you if you had just been noshed out by an Elephant. There can be no doubting though Michaela Strachan is a candidate for a life time award for being a fanciable TV presenter.

She's been arousing viewers and animals of various ages and backgrounds on a number of channels on a wide variety of shows for at least twenty years. She still looks like someone you'd want to take a piece of wet celery to on an evening. She looks great even if she is 40...I only hope that elephant didn't finger her too or she'll have a chuff like a wellington boot.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is for fucks sake the BBC, you're one more stunt away from me cancelling my TV license if I'm still paying it. I'm sick of this bullshit. Do you hear me?

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment