Now then,

7/22/2008 07:05:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

So now, after an appalling re-buy period in last nights £20 re-buy PLO game in which I re-bought twice as many times as I had made allowance for, I rallied after the break and swept to victory.

I say swept, but crept is really a more appropriate verb as my cunning strategy involves sitting back and letting people knock themselves out and hopefully hitting some cards every now and then to keep my head above water - the odd flopped full house, nut flush and nut straight for example.

This is the first time ever in history I or perhaps anyone has ever completed the Pigeons/Fox double on consecutive nights. An even more elusive brace than the League and Cup double I'll wager. Will it ever be done again? Probably not in our lifetime. Legendary stuff. Legendary.


* * *

I mentioned yesterday how concerned I was for the BT couple who are going through a rough patch. I've just seen the advert again. Why are they talking to each other via email? Why aren't they talking on the telephone?

You'd have thought with their very relationship at stake they'd talk on the phone. I phoned BT about it. I said to 'Colin', "look they need to speak to one another, not email."

I asked if they wanted me to speak to them as I'm good at giving advice, but "Colin" just kept reading a check list of remedies for faults on my line. He didn't seem to understand what I was talking about. I'm so worried about them.


* * *

I found out today they are not, I repeat NOT tearing down the Iron Bridge. They're just doing some maintenence and then painting it. This pleases me. The place would not have looked the same without it, granted with it the place looks like a shit hole, but it's the memories attached to it that will remain that pleases me or something.

Labels: , ,

1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 23 July 2008 at 12:03

LOL, you are on fire mate, keep up the good work!

Post a Comment