Canned goods

7/14/2008 06:38:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

So I'm in the co-op this afternoon and it's been months since my last visit. Every thing's in a different place except the sausages and fruit. I'm a man, so I had a list. I'm in no mood to just float about buying stuff that looks appealing. I'm looking for the canned goods section and quite frankly, after five minutes of searching I was fixing to dump my trolley and go home. I certainly wasn't going to ask someone where they were. That's what they want you to do. I rounded a corner and there they were. Lucky. Is there a lesson here for us all? No, probably not.

* * *

Sometimes when inner thoughts trouble me at night the sandman loses the tug of war with my inner demons and I'm delivered from my slumber, born into insomnia. Such inconvenient obstetrics can leave my laying awake for hours. Sometimes even till Breakfast comes on on BBC1. I really don't like the Scottish gay weather man they have on there. Instead I watch something else when he comes on.

* * *

I'm not sure if there's a market for this on Betfair yet, but I think San Francisco is due an enormous earthquake very soon; possibly within the next few weeks. A really big one. Possibly THE big one. Get on if you can, certainly move if you can.

Moving east, or west depending on which way you want to go....why is everyone so afraid of war with Iran? Bunch of blokes in frocks! Are we so depleted militarily that we can't stick it to a country full of tranny's?

They've only got about seven missiles. None of them can reach us. And a muslim country with muslim soldiers have got no chance. They can't fight 24/7 can they. They have to pray five times a day, they can't eat proper meats, thus denying themselves essential proteins and really we'd just need to hold fire until Ramadan when they're all fasting and weak as fuck and send in the Parachute Regiment all high on bacon sandwiches and it's game over.

We'd win by an innings. I've got nothing against the Afghans, let's call that one quits. They harvest heroine. I won't lie to you, I'd love to try the stuff. Perhaps it's my age. Mid -life crisis. Whatever, but I'd encourage a middle east crisis to assuage the curiosity of my middle age crisis. I think you would too if you're honest.

* * *
If 2 breakfasts and 2 cakes cost £10 and 3 cakes and 1 breakfast costs £9 and 2 Roast Dinners, 1 breakfast and 1 cake costs £14 - How much do 2 breakfasts, 1 Roast Dinner and 1 cake cost?

And how much did they cost last year? More now than the basic rate of inflation I bet, Gordon you lying jock bastard. And where did the sausages come from? France I bet. Why couldn't I have British ones? Bloody quotas. Back off Brussels.

Labels: , , , ,

1 comments:

Anonymous on 15 July 2008 at 11:02

The Ramadam comment was pure gold mate! LMFAO!

Love the humour on here, mirrors my own crazy head!

Post a Comment