The final frontier

7/29/2008 12:21:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


I'm sorry but I fear this will only end in tears. I respect Richard Branson's sense of adventure, but when he tried to cross the Atlantic in a speed boat the first time it sank and every time he's tried to circumnavigate the globe in a hot air balloon he's ended up crashing or running out of Pop tarts.

Fair enough if he wants to give this space thing a bash, but don't take your family Rich...a parachute is no good to you at 250,000 ft. Look at it, it's a ridiculous looking thing. The space ships in the original Star Trek looked more realistic. First flight in 18 months he reckons. It's not long to try and get to know the guy and guarantee a place in his will, but I'll give it all I've got.

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment