Time gentleman please

9/12/2009 10:03:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Derren Brown's lotto thingy may have been a waste of everyone's time, but I have stolen the whole 'wisdom of the crowd' concept for to help me with today's wagering.

I identified four Premier League fixtures this morning which I felt simply had to be placed in a Yankee and have spent simply ages this morning surfing various newspaper, footballing and wagering websites for score predictions for these four games. Oui?

In the time it took me to drink my tea and eat my bacon sammich I had accumulated the opinions of many many ex professionals, random punters and newspaper columnists alike.

The results were not at all intriguing. They conformed to my original thoughts so I could have saved myself about 30 minutes nonsense and just trusted my own instincts. I feel only 12% more confident that my selections conform to the wisdom of the crowd, particularly when said crowd includes Mark Lawrenson.

My selections are as follows people; Tottenham win; West Ham win; Blackburn win and finally a draw between Pompey and Bolton. This will pay £999 and I should be very happy if it comes in as I want to fill my freezer with those new salmon fish fingers.

Finally - it's the St Ledger today and of course it goes without saying that Father Time will be your winner, by approximately half a length. Ha ha I said length.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment