I'll tell you why I don't like Mondays Bob

9/28/2009 05:40:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Monday, a new week. It hasn't started well. I had a horrible dream last night or early this morning. Someone had broken into my house. I hit him over the head with a baseball bat and his head cracked open like an egg and butter came out of his mouth. It looked like butter, but was probably vomit.

I've also got the shits. Probably a physical manifestation of my disgust at losing the Pigeons pub quiz last night when the Witney inc. Carterton and Ducklington Mob were odds on to win with just two rounds to go and the final round being sport. Silly fucking Prime Ministers. We didn't even win the chocolate round as Andorro was not considered to be a country bordering France. Farce!! Seething.


I've also just realised I haven't won the "when will Neal start betting again" sweepstake. I had 15 hours and was out by 14 hours. Damn it. I was going to go to the Fox tonight for the £50 freeze-out, but clearly my luck is not in so I think I'll stay in and spend the evening on the toilet. I must get myself a softer seat. I get pins and needles in my right leg when I'm on too long. Only my right leg though which is odd.

So anyway yes, see you later.

:

Labels:

1 comments:

Comment by Alan on 29 September 2009 at 06:39

I still think Monaco is a country, so we would still have had the wrong answer - if the question master had the right one!! The Foreign & Commonwealth Office also think Monaco is a country, as does the UN!! (http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-living-abroad/travel-advice-by-country/country-profile/europe/monaco)

Post a Comment