How to survive in South Central

9/06/2009 12:07:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I'm fixing to move. I've had enough of urchins attacking my vee-hick-ul and drug dealing neighbours being awake at the same time as me in the wee small hours of the morning. My current home looks reasonably presentable, not the sort of place you'd expect to feature on one of those Street Wars type police shows, but nonetheless I've grown tired of scratched car doors, slashed tyres and finding strange items in my garden, so I'm moving to a place where this sort of thing IS excepted. I'm moving back to the hood - South Central Cartoon Town.

That's where I grew up. I'm from the streets, you didn't know that about me did you. Yeah man, I was playing conkers on the mean streets of Cartoon Town when I was 7 years old. You can take the chap out South Central, but you can't take South Central out of the chap. Peace out.


Labels:

3 comments:

Anonymous on 6 September 2009 at 17:46

seriously?

if you are - move closer to the pub and takeaway cuz.

Comment by Rich on 6 September 2009 at 18:13

They deliver now.

No way I'm going in a Toon Town pub how ever close I live to it.

Comment by Unknown on 9 September 2009 at 07:31

2 days without an update on either blog...my guess is they force fed you with some kind of Fox cocktail on Monday night!

Post a Comment