Sunday bloody Sunday

9/20/2009 01:03:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


It's the battle of the physically repulsive today at Old Trafford. I couldn't give a monkey's who wins, a draw would be preferable I suppose, I just hope it's incredibly violent. Tevez surprise surprise is fit after all, but it'll be his slightly uglier opposite number who'll be grabbing the headlines.

I've bet on there being a penalty at 5/2 in 90mins - including injury time obviously. Manchester United always get penalties in these games. Just playing at Old Trafford is worth a goal to them in these high profile games because they're always awarded a penalty by which ever spineless Fergiephile is in charge. I would have taken 6/4. Standard Rooney dive and penalty conversion.


I may just also have a few shillings on Craig Bellamy and Rooney to both score at 8/1.

The 4pm game is equally as repulsive. I doubt I'll be well enough to watch it after the horrorshow Manchester derby, but if I can keep my roast dinner down I'll hope for a similar result; hope for a draw, but can't see how Chelsea don't win here. Violence though, let's hope violence - pools of blood all over the place, snapped limbs, burst arteries, ripped tendons that sort of thing. Marvelous.

In other news, nothing's happened.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment