Way to make a sale pet

10/16/2007 01:32:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I bought an iPod today, one of those Nano efforts. The sales lass, probably about 17 years old, asked me if I wanted the three year warranty. I initially said no, but she said she recommended it because these things are rubbish and don't work sometimes. I'm not even paraphrasing, those were her exact words. I asked her whether they were even worth buying then if they were so temperamental. I sensed her inner monologue had just "D'oh'd" at her poor sales pitch and she then went on to explain how they were cool but there were the odd cases where they stopped working for no apparent reason.

I bought it anyway cause I trust apple and they look cool. The end.

1 comments:

Comment by Alan on 16 October 2007 at 20:36

Duty Free Thursday???

Post a Comment