Fifty!!!

10/17/2007 04:18:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


Tim Westwood is 50 years old!!! I can't believe it. I mean, he was already the biggest twat ever, what with how he acts and his father being a vicar and all, but behaving the way he does at 50 is inexplicably embarrassing. Is it even legal? There must surely be a law dictating how much of a cock you can be in public. What are those ASBO's for if they're not to protect us and our children against dorking on this level. Absolutely shameful.


October 3rd, 1957 is his date of birth. I'm genuinely shocked by this. I knew he was no spring chicken, but Jesus, my Dad is only 57. Oh no, is he someones Dad?? He could conceivably have 30 year old progeny. Oh the shame of it. Incidentally, if you're unaware of whom I speak, Tim Westwood was Sacha Baron Cohen's inspiration for his Ali G character. White man from the English middle classes who thinks he's from South Central L.A.

See how much of this you can endure.


3 comments:

Comment by Jayne on 17 October 2007 at 20:36

Sheeesh. You could have warned me. I'd have to kill him with my teaspoon. Keep it real. Man.

Comment by Rich on 17 October 2007 at 21:07

You what?

Comment by Jayne on 18 October 2007 at 20:30

Keeping it real. It is what he said somewhere in that lot. It's how the young 'uns talk.

You should know that. You are younger than me.

Post a Comment