Champions League score predictions

10/03/2007 07:25:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Not cause I'm bored or noffin, but this would be how I see things this evening. If you're a gambling man/wooman, I suggest you do not follow these predictions.

Benfica 2-1 Shakhtar Donetsk

Besiktas 1-1 Porto

Celtic 0-2 AC Milan

Lazio 1-2 Real Madrid

Liverpool 0-0 Marseille

Rosenborg 1-0 Schalke 04

Valencia 2-0 Chelsea

Werder Bremen 3-1 Olympiacos

So anyway, yes. I may not be 100% here, but I do know that the British teams always have a good day and a shit day, which is to say if the British teams do well on Toosday, the British teams playing on Wednesday will do not so very well and vice-versa. Since all British teams won yesterday, even Rangers!..I predict a most piss poor showing from the other three tonight. I shall now have some chocolate mousse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment