Seek the lady

12/22/2009 11:21:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


If you were reading my blog earlier in the year you will be aware my last trip to Vegas was a rather disappointing affair. Partly through playing badly, partly through many soul destroying bad beats, but mostly because I felt awful physically. I had vowed never to go back in fact as it was such a struggle. Where Vegas is concerned however, the 'never say never' maxim is scripture.

My new found lung function has coincided with the publishing of the 2010 WSOP schedule and if I didn't know better I'd wonder if the WSOP dudes weren't specifically attempting to tease me into their Amazon room by including a series of mouth wateringly affordable $1000 games to their schedule.

I can hear her, hear her calling me. Calling me from deep within the neon lit desert night. I've heard that seductive voice before though people and it's not Lady Luck. You think it is, you're convinced it is, but it's that cruel pokering Siren luring me to my doom. I can't resist her though. I'm just not strong enough. Cherche Richie, cherche la Femme, dans la nuit.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment