Defenseless secretary

10/01/2009 12:00:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I didn't go to bed last night. I watched Back to the future III and then I couldn't sleep. I made the mistake of watching Sky News at about 8:00am. That people, was a fucking mistake. They had Bob Ainsworth on. How in the name of Christ and his many sandals have we managed to allow a state of affairs to unfold that has made it possible for a man like this to have any influence over our armed forces? This is an ex-trade unionist no mark who also made sandwiches for a group of Marxists early on in his career and immeasurably out of his depth as Defense secretary.


Look at the fucking state of him. You wouldn't have to spend much time with him to appreciate how wildly inappropriate and dangerous it is to allow a clueless shop steward anywhere near an actual war. Or at least a war in which we are fighting.

In sixty years we've gone from Winston Churchill to Bob Ainsworth. If morale amongst our troops was low before his appointment it must have plummeted like a sack of shit thrown from a Hercules at 20,000 feet when he arrived in Afghanistan to assess the situation.

Just image returning from a patrol lasting eight hours, during which time you've been shot at, rocketed, mined and spat at by little urchins in grubby dish-dashes - making it back to base exhausted, dehydrated, possibly missing an arm, only to find Bob Ainsworth stood there in more body armour than Sir Lancelot asking if everything's OK and requesting that more care is taken with the kit as it doesn't grow on trees.

We'll fight them on the beaches - Churchill.
Theirs not to reason why, there's but to do and die - Alfred Tennyson.
We're making steady progress - Bob Ainsworth.

The only person that angries up my blood on a morning more than Bob Ainsworth is David Cameron. That slimy fucking snake oil salesman who's making a great effort to con the nation into believing he can be trusted with the keys to Number 10. It's the Tory party conference next week. I won't be switching my TV on once just in case he catches me unawares and I have to chuck my guts out all over the telly.

Whenever I see David Cameron on TV it reminds me of that scene in the Jungle book when Kaa the snake hypnotises Mowgli. The smarmy fucker has got so many people believing he can be trusted to right all of New Labour's many many wrongs. How have so many people been so easily hoodwinked? Don't look him in the eye people. Never look him directly in the eye.




It's very depressing. I'm becoming more Conservative with each new day yet there's only a handful of genuine Conservative MP's remaining. I would probably even walk the hundred yards or so to the polling station and vote Conservative if they truly were Conservative. David Cameron is no more Conservative than Bob Ainsworth though. He'd have probably gone to those Marxist nights with Bob if they'd served better sandwiches and the meetings didn't clash with his Bullingdon Club obligations.

I want a Government that isn't going to sell our Sovereignty to Brussels. I'd like to see an education system that works, where children are not considered equal and the mental kids are locked away from the normal kids instead of let loose to traumatise and terrorise those promising young wee ones.

I want a judicial system that doesn't think a teenager knifing a pensioner is just expressing his emotions through extreme violence and needs to be understood rather than locked away for many many years.

I'd like to see a Government that was anti-multicultural. I have no problem with immigrants as long as they're coming here on a reciprocal basis - we'll let you escape your shitty stinking hot disease riddled country as long as you have skills we can use and you agree to adopt our values, our laws, our language, our way of life and our breakfasts.

I wouldn't mind a police force that enforced the law once in a while either and wasn't used solely as a means of controlling the population. I'd like to be free to eat, drink, say and think what I liked. And I'd be a lot happier if the accumulation of wealth wasn't looked at as essentially worse than raping orphans just in case I'm rich one day.

David Cameron can offer none of these things and I hope he fails miserably. Four more years of New Labour can be no worse than whatever Cameron has planned for us. Apart from anything else a Cameron victory offers this current Government a means of escaping with their fortunes while someone else is left to clean up the mess they've made of the country.

I could go on, but I won't. I've got enough of these issues off my chest to allow me to sleep for now I think. To sleep perchance to dream. Won't be long though, won't be long before I'm awake again and the nightmare continues.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment